where do you officiate weddings?

I officiate weddings in the greater Pittsburgh area and am available to travel internationally with additional travel fees.

What are your rates?

Rates start at $650/ceremony. Check out all of the Acting Officiant Packages I have to offer!

Do you require a deposit?

Yes, a non-refundable 50% deposit is required at time of booking. You can pay with cash, check/money order, or Venmo.

What are your qualifications?

I am an ordained Minister through the Universal Life Church and a Broadway actor with 20 years experience on the stage.

WILL WE MEET YOU in-person before our wedding?

For everyone’s convenience I conduct all of my business via video chat and email - but if you want to meet in person once you’ve booked me we totally can.

Can we have a rehearsal with you before the ceremony?

We sure can, and here are the options:

1. We can have a brief rehearsal on the same day of the wedding at no additional cost.

2. We can have a Skype rehearsal any day before the wedding at no additional cost.

3. If you're having a traditional rehearsal the day before the ceremony and you would like me to be present, an additional fee of $150 is required.

How do we apply for our Marriage License?


To obtain your Marriage License, you must go to the City Clerk’s Office together with valid photo identification between the hours of 8:30am and 4:00pm, Monday-Friday. Pennsylvania does not recognize online-certified officiants, but you can bypass that hurdle by getting a “Self Uniting” marriage license, which costs the same as a traditional license.

When making travel plans, keep in mind that the City Clerk’s Office IS NOT OPEN ON WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS.


- There is a 72 hour waiting period from the time you apply for your marriage license to the time it will be issued and ready for pick-up. 

- The marriage license is valid for 60 days from the date it is issued and may be picked up from the Marriage License Bureau by either of the applicants, a friend or a relative. A marriage license can also be mailed two weeks prior to the wedding date.

If you are from another country, please be aware that Certificates of Marriage are issued in multiple forms. Before you visit the City Clerk, check with your local government which form you will need to register your marriage in your home country.

Who submits the signed Marriage License to the Clerk's Office after our ceremony?

I will coordinate with you or the wedding planner to sign the marriage license either right before or right after the ceremony. If it’s a self-uniting license I can sign as a witness, and you will mail it in. If it’s a traditional license I will mail it to the Clerk's Office in the envelope that you were given when you were issued the license. I will also scan and email a copy of the license to you for your records.

Do we need a witness for our ceremony?

Yes, you need at least one witness for your ceremony and he/she must be over 18. If need be, I can provide a witness for an additional fee.

City Clerk's Office website and phone numbers:


City Clerk Website

Marriage License Office 412-350-4230 or 412-350-4231

Do you provide a photographer?

I do not provide a photographer, but am happy to suggest a few fantastic options in Pittsburgh!

Ready to book? Let's make your wedding ceremony extraordinary!

Name *
Date of Wedding *
Date of Wedding